Accueil | News | Chroniques | Contribuez ! | T-Shirts | Newsletter | S'inscrire 30sec
Opt.

groupe
label
album
membre
Publicité
Publicité
 Nouveau sujet  |  Retour au début  |  Retour au sujet  |  Rechercher   Précédents  |  Suivants 
 MANTRA73, the dutch version of DJ Shadow???
Auteur: nitro 
Date:   08-03-2004 03h05

i just came from a musician/producer, also a friend of mine, who's working with a turntabelist on a project named: MANTRA73: MAN this guy is incredible! If you really want real Triphop in his purest form then MANTRA73 is one of these forms. He told me that there will be a dutch cd release hopefully end of april or may.

I must say that the private press cd of dj shadow was more abstracter then Entroducing... is was more to listenable. Ever heard of the term "beautiful music?" This guy from rotterdam, holland is making more of the same but with more fusion, jazzrock edge to it, because of his background as a bassplayer. Very interesting en exciting!

He working on a website, but not done yet. Please check this guy out oké?
Triphoppers, we'll keep in touch guys and girls.:-))

Répondre à ce message
 Liste des Forums  |  Vue en arborescence   Précédents  |  Suivants 

Vous devez être identifié sur Trip-Hop.net et avoir confirmé votre adresse mail pour poster un message dans le forum.

- Se connecter -

- S'inscrire (en 30sec.) -

- Recevoir de nouveau le code de confirmation -

- Retour aux forums -

Contactez-nous Qui sommes-nous ? Equipe / Crédits Mentions légales Soutenez-nous! Flux RSS
© 1999-2024 Trip-Hop.net - Webmaster : Thibaut VACHER | Designer : sub88 - V5.0